Central Illinois Work Injury Victims Trust Koth Gregory & Nieminski
1. Free Consultation. No charge to discuss your claim.
2. You don’t pay us unless we win your case.
3. Proven track record. Over $150 million for our clients.
4. Local. Central Illinois is our home and we protect our people.
5. Client Satisfaction. See our Google Reviews and Testimonials.
6. Convenient Appointments. In-home, phone, zoom, or at our office.
Same-Day Appointments can be Self-Scheduled 24/7 by clicking the Book Appointment below.
suffered an injury on the job?
If you have suffered an injury on the job, you will need a seasoned lawyer to fight for your rights. Koth Gregory & Nieminski has over 80 years of combined experience providing representation for the rights of people in Illinois who have been hurt at work.
Click Here to schedule a free, no obligation consultation.
The people at KGN have lived in Central Illinois for all or most of their lives. We care about one another and the injured people in our community. Since opening in 1990, KGN has achieved enormous success in arbitration, trial, and in negotiating workers’ compensation settlements. Because claims for workers’ compensation are not handled in the same manner as other types of claims, it is essential to obtain a lawyer who has a thorough knowledge of the Illinois Worker’s Compensation Commission as well as the arbitration process. Our lawyers are familiar with many local arbitrators and the appellate panels of the Commission. Additionally, we have handled numerous appeals to the Worker’s Compensation Division of the Appellate Court.
most common types of workers’ comp cases we handle
If you or someone you know have a work-related injury, Click Here for a free consultation.